The Biochar Revolution
Transforming Agriculture & Environment
A friendly, informative, inspiring and break-through reference guide for anyone interested in biochar or concerned about environmental issues.
This book has contributions from 18 biochar experts and authors.
Ancient Solutions to Modern Problems:
- How to Produce Biochar
- How to Test and Use Biochar
- How to Change the World with Biochar
- The Financial Benefits of Biochar
- How to Garden and Farm with Biochar
Who should read this book?
- Gardeners, biochar enthusiasts, small property owners, community gardeners, small and large farmers, sugar cane farmers
- People who want to do something about climate change
- Waste management districts, foresters, councils, government agencies
- Policy makers in Australia, NZ, US, UK, and other developed and undeveloped countries